I’m a long-term transitioner and a bit of a product junkie. Here is my current products:
1) Shampoo: KeraCare hydrating detangling shampoo (non-sulfate,good pH)
2) Regular Conditioner: KeraCare humecto creme conditioner
3) Deep Conditioner: Nexxus Humectruss Deep Conditioner
4) Protein Reconstructor: Nexxus Emergencee
5) Leave-in Conditioner: KeraCare Leave-in
6) Moisturiser: KeraCare oil moisturiser but currently looking for a better one for my hair
7) Heat Protector: KeraCare Strenthening Thermal Protector, Nexxus Phyto-Organics Thermal Heat protector
8) Detangler: KeraCare Detangling Conditioning mist (and other cheap kids ones if I want to use a lot before washing)
9) Oils: Castor (for my edges), Coconut oil (to seal), argan oil and jojoba oil
10) Scalp: Wild growth oil. Currently trialing Profectiv growth renew as it has biotin in it.
11) Butter: Shea butter (sometimes used to seal)
12) Sleeping: silk scarf at night or a silk bonnet
Beauty, looks, hair and weight is very essential for every girl. Every girl desires of a perfect body and beauty. I recently read a blog about ways for keeping the body fit. I found massage cellulite a effective way for maintaining the overall body weight and fats. For every girl, her body comes on first priority.