We caught up with Jessica from OGX to find out more about the brand, OGX, a hair product brand that recently sponsored the Good Afro Salon Awards 2016.
Tell us a bit about OGX.
OGX are on a mission to help you find your hair happy!
With over 20 collections to choose from, our shampoos, conditioners and treatments use exotic ingredients & SLES-free formulas to help satisfy hair cravings and bring out its fabulousness. Launched in the sunny state of Florida, we think more like your best friend. She wouldn’t change a thinG about you and knows your hair craves the same things you do, fun… a little adventure and sometimes a break.
Tell us about the products that were in the Good Afro Salon Awards goodie bag.
OGX Smooth Hydration + Argan & Shea Butter Shampoo & Conditioner
Smoothes and hydrates any texture hair. Enhances hair’s natural curls or repair damage caused by styling and straightening, this non-greasy, hydrating formula will give frizz-free smooth strands that will resist breakage.
Shea Butter – Helps soften damaged scalp and moisturise brittle hair
Argan Oil – Adds shine and restores natural shine/luster
Tell us about other products from OGX.
- OGX Smooth Hydration + Argan & Shea Butter Oil
- OGX Quenching + Coconut Curls collection (Shampoo, Conditioner, Milk and Mousse)
- Nourishing + Coconut Milk (Shampoo, Conditioner, Anti-breakage serum & Coconut Oil)
- OGX Ever straightening + Brazilian Keratin Smooth (Shampoo, conditioner, flat iron spray)
- OGX Hydrate & Defrizz + Kukui Oil (Shampoo, Conditioner & Oil)
Basically loads but they are all listed on our website here.
Where can OGX be purchased?
OGX shampoos, conditioners and treatments are available from Boots, Superdrug and supermarkets nationwide (Asda, Waitrose, Tesco, Morrisons, Sainsbury’s) as well as FeelUnique.